Jump Rope for Heart-Moved to May 17

Ms. Aubin has made the hard decision of postponing JRFH. With the potential for rain and cool temperatures tomorrow, Friday looks like a better day.
So plan for middle block, Friday. Groups will be out to classes soon.
If you have students who are not going to be here Friday, can you please reply to Kari Aubin, we know we have a group going to Tech it Out. This way I can adjust leaders if I need to.
Thanks so much for your help and cooperation with this big event.
Envelopes can come in by Friday, but quietly, they are getting picked up on the 23rd.